Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introduction

I enjoy cooking and am always looking for new recipes. I have a thing for cookbooks and cooking sites. I am always in search of the perfect, healthy and easy recipe! I thought, how much easier (for me) would it be if I would put them all in one spot. So, as I thought about it more and more, I realized how much help it would be to others if I put those recipes on a public blog.

I have done other blogs before but felt the need to update it every day or every week with a list of things I would make for dinner or have made for dinner. This blog will be a little different. I will not put any recipes on here that I haven't personally made and approved of myself.

I will update this blog as often as possible, but I am not promising an everyday or even every week entry. As I get most of my favorite recipes on here, it may be a little while before I add another, due to the fact that, I am more of a creature of habit.

I hope you enjoy this site, please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. If you have a really good recipe that you would like to share, please leave that as a comment as well, and I will contact you for more information. If I decide to make it and agree it needs to be on my page, I will add it in with my healthy recipes and I will add your name as the source. Happy eating… now, lets be Scale Droppers together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment